Cape Coral is certainly magical, but it can also be overwhelming when it comes to planning. It appears that as you add fun activities to your dream vacation, the cost begins to rise much faster than you anticipated. The beaches, picturesque canals, restaurants, wedding venues, water sports, and scenic golf courses are all located in Cape Coral. The area offers beautiful wildlife. Explore the Yacht Club, go shopping on the farmer's market, visit the Military Museum of Southwest Florida, explore the Rotary Park Environmental Center, and take a weekend tour of Tom Allen Butterfly Memorial Garden. For the comfortable accommodations of tourists, Vacation Home Rentals in Cape Coral, furnished with all the modern facilities and amenities, are available at the very best prices. It is also called, the Venice of Florida.
Best Time to Visit Cape Coral
Cape Coral is constantly evolving into a desirable year-round vacation destination with something happening, so there isn't an off-season. The best time to visit Cape Coral depends a lot on what you want from this fascinating destination. If you love beaches and history, you might think about some off days in the summer as a great time to visit Cape Coral. However, this is not always the case.
Get to know the fact that Cape Coral is attracting millions of visitors every year. Not everyone comes in the summers. The ideal time to spend here is between mid-Octobers to early May. On average, June and July are the warmest months in Cape Coral. If you want to enjoy and planning a few dozes on its beaches, try avoiding August, as it is the rainiest.
How To Get Around Cape Coral
Cape Coral is approximately 30 kilometres southwest Florida International in Fort Myers. If you are staying in a Cape Coral hotel, you can take a bus to your resort, and many hotels offer shuttle service. If you prefer to drive, you will find many interesting cultural peculiarities in its surroundings. Cape Coral is 30 minutes away from Fort Myers International Airport. You can find excursion destinations or beaches worthy of being unforgettable in the outskirts of Cape Coral.
Where to Accommodate?
Cape Coral and the Southern Florida area have become popular vacation destinations for the past few years. The real estate here is providing a wide range of accommodation options to its explorers. However, if you want to get a unique experience in Cape Coral, you can stay in one of the many Cape Coral vacation rentals by the owner. For hassle-free bookings for your accommodation, get in touch with one of the most reliable rental service providers, Vacation By Owners. It provides various types of No-Booking-Fee Vacation Rentals, Villas, Cottages, Condos, Apartments and Cabins at very affordable prices.
Things to do in Cape Coral
Located near the Gulf of Mexico and home to some of the best beaches in Florida, Cape Coral's adventure is second to none. The whole place is filled with natural wonders and enthralling activities. Water is your playground here. Anything you would've dreamed of or have a craving to get into the water adventure, you'll be delighted by its offering. Here are a few main things to try in Cape Coral.
- A stroll on its beaches: If you love the feeling of playing with water creatures, a sweet evening stroll is all you need. Here, you'll encounter with some of the manatees and birds hunting their foods in the sea with the mesmerizing sunset opportunity.
- Biking: This place has over 90 miles of biking trails, offering a great pleasure burning calories surrounded by the magical wonders of the nature. Rent a bike and enjoy the biking friendly trails.
- Engaging Nightlife: The southern part of Cape Coral is home to electrifying nightlife. Get lost into the laid-back and relaxed vibe into its eclectic after-dark life. Here you will get some of the best rums and smooth breweries.
- Relive the Past: Cape Coral Museum of History is offering a great opportunity to learn about its iconic pasts with great artifacts and memorabilia. Through the exhibition and preservation of military artifacts and interpretative material, the Southwest Florida Military Museum & Library is devoted to honouring the military and educating the public. The museum includes educational information, books, relics, and exhibitions ranging from the Revolutionary War to contemporary Middle Eastern conflicts.
- Golfing at Coral Oaks Golf Course: Enjoy the most out of your vacation with some of the finest golfing experience in the state. Keep your interest in Cape Coral alive by having several golfing rounds at the Coral Oaks Golf Course. The golf course has an Arthur Hills design and has a green surrounding of an 18-hole course. In addition to its wide setting of 72 holes, Coral Oaks Golf Course is also the best training center in the field, making it an ideal training ground for golfers under the careful supervision of experts. Also, from on-site golf stores, you may buy the latest equipment to create life-long keepsakes.
- Fishing: There is a saying If you didn't try fishing in Florida, you didn't go there. Surrounded by the turquoise blue water and a heap of hungry fishes, making Cape Coral a fisherman's paradise. Here you'll find many fishing charters and catamarans to rent.
- Rotary Park Environmental Center: There is a range of landscapes and habitats in the 97-acre Rotary Park Environmental Center. Salt ponds, the upland, and the rock in the ground are all part of the distinctive appeal of Cape Coral. Tourist paths, boardwalks, and open parks enable the visitor to appreciate the land. There is also a huge dog park. An adjacent environmental center offers seminars, exercises, summer camps for children, and numerous festivals and activities all year round.
- Wicked Dolphin Rum Distillery: A family-owned award-winning rum distillery is known for handcrafting the finest Wicked Dolphin Rum and Rum Shine. It is the best hotspot for the rum enthusiasts, as it offers free tasting and engaging tour. Visitors may join in guided tours around the distillery facility, collecting information on the ingredients, sourcing, cooking, fermentation, and distillation processes on-site from a rum specialist.
- Sun Splash Family Water park: One of the most loved family-oriented destinations in Cape Coral, Sun Splash is a 14 acre water compound offering a wide range of water entertainment and activities. The X-celerator, a 48" height drop, is the most intense attraction, with visitors speeding along at 30mph, over 40 feet per second.
Where to Eat
This popular holiday location allows travelers to unwind and take advantage of the slower pace of seaside life. Cape Coral has several eateries ranging from luxury restaurants to cheap customers as a major tourist attraction.Regardless of where you stay, there are hundreds of amazing restaurants to suit every budget and taste. CIBO, CIAO Wood Fired Pizza and Trattoria, Azure, Gusto Cucina Italiana, and Fathoms Restaurants and Bars are some of the best dining options in Cape Coral.