Why Should You End Up Choosing Kissimmee?
Florida boasts many tourist destinations that have made it one of the most sought-after places not only in the USA but also the world over. Kissimmee is one of them which is at the top of most tourists' tongues. It is a Central Florida tourist destination a humid subtropical climate, professional entertainment, thrilling outdoor activities, luscious cuisines, fabulous shopping bonanza, and much more. Regarding accommodations for tourists, vacation home rentals in Kissimmee are available at very affordable prices.
The Best Time to Visit Kissimmee
In terms of weather, safety and tourism, the best time to visit Kissimmee is from October 22nd to April 29th. During this time, the minimum temperature is 45F (7C), and the maximum temperature is 85F (30C). The average daily temperature hovers between 55F to 75F (13C to 49C). The probability of rainfall is less than 14%. That means it may rain once a week on an average. But there is the least chance of snowfall on the ground.
How to Set Foot in Kissimmee?
Setting foot in Kissimmee does not involve any hustle and bustle. It hardly matters whether you are a national or intergenerational tourist. The chief airports located here are Kissimmee Gateway Airport, Space Coast Regional Airport and Orlando International Airport. The local means of transportation include buses, cars and taxis.
Renting Accommodations Per Your Choice and Budget
Renting accommodations could be problematic for you. So, it is suggested that you contact one of the best Kissimmee vacation rentals by owner,Vacation By Owners. It provides various types of no-booking-fee vacation rentals - villas, cottages, condos, apartments, cabins and chalets - to tourists at very affordable prices. It will get you a rental home per your choice and budget.
Sightseeing in Kissimmee
Sightseeing is a very enjoyable activity in Kissimmee. The most popular attractions that you should include in your bucket list include the following:
- Fun Spot America: Located in Plaza Boulevard, this is an amazing theme park that provides fun and thrills for tourists of all ages. Some of its best features include kiddie rides, roller coasters and go-kart tracks. So, all in all, it is a family-friendly park. If you come with your family, you will enjoy it fully with them.
- Shingle Creek Regional Park: Spread over 456-acres, this is a great place for tourists to hang out. It offers many things to tourists - a play area, picnicking, hiking trails, fishing and restrooms. It can be explored by a bicycle ride, boats and one foot. It is one of the most frequented urban areas. While visiting it, you are advised to put comfortable shoes so that you can walk comfortably here.
- Old Town: Located next door to Fun Spot, this is a wonderful attraction for tourists to visit. It remains open seven days a week, and the timing is from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. Built-in 1986, it is spread over 10-acre of land and has a collection of restaurants, shops and many other amusements. Right through the year, it hosts a large variety of Americana-themed and seasonal events.
- Museum of Military History: The importance of this museum can be gauged from the fact that your visit to Kissimmee would be incomplete if you did not visit it. Here, you can learn many things related to American Military experience. Whatever is your age, you will have a good time exploring exhibits here. It opens every day from Sundays to Tuesdays. Various programs, such as workshop, lectures and other programs are organized here.
How to Chillax in Kissimmee?
Beaches are the best places for tourists to chillax. The most popular ones that have top-class amenities include the following:
- Clearwater Beach: Located on the West coast of Florida, this beach has a white sandy shore and crystal-clear water. But, it does not have big waves. By lounging on its raft, you can bid adieu to your worries and tiredness. The activities available here include paddle boarding, parasailing and other beachside games.
- Cocoa Beach: Lying at a short distance from Orlando, this beach offers a close-up view of cruise ships. In comparison to other beaches, it has bigger waves. So, you can enjoy surfing along with local surfers.
- Daytona Beach: This beach is an ideal vacation spot for those who want to spice up their lives. From here, you can see the crashing waves of the Atlantic Ocean. You can stay here by erecting a tent for a day or so. Nightclubs and local bars are located nearby.
Varied Dining and Shopping Options
Kissimmee is an ideal vacation spot to enjoy varied dining and shopping options. The top restaurants, where you can enjoy various a la carte items are Latin Fork Arepas Bistro, King O Falafel, Tarantino's Italian Restaurant and Woodsby's Countryside Cafe. The shopping malls, where you can buy everyday items including souvenirs are The Mall at Millenia, The Florida Mall, and Celebration Factory Outlet.