Between the Atlantic and Gulf sides, Florida's best beaches and its top attraction lie, which include fresh sand, national and state beach parks, sea life, and cocktail and many kid-friendly settings. Here are our favorite sandy games in the Sunshine State with their distinctive characteristics, from a panhandle up to the keys. Regarding accommodation, book one of the Florida Vacation Rentals by O...
The Jaw-dropping beauty of Florida keys is renowned. Over 110 miles of white sand with crystal turquoise water is attracting tourists for decades. A perfect blend of natural wonders and outside adventure is seemingly astonishing. With with vast array of things to do you’ll never have spare time to get bored. With lush mangroves and iconic archeological structures get ready for wowing moments at every corner of Florida Keys. To accommodate various Florida Keys vacation Homes are available to give you the same luxury and a homely feeling away from home.
Things to do in the Florida Keys
Florida Keys are the home of fun. Whatever your definition of fun, you’ll be satisfied. Here are a few must to-dos in the Florida Keys.
- Visit Key Largo: Start your journey by visiting the country’s first undersea park. John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park is the prime location of Key Largo. Add a little zest to your vacation by taking part in a dinner cruise.
- Explore Marathon: One of the perfect spots for diving, Marathon brings adventure to your diving suits. Diving with dolphins is the best thing to do in Marathon. Here you can also take part in Dolphins and Sea Lion show.
- Dry Tortugas National Park: Located under the water in the Gulf of Mexico, it can only be explored via boats or seaplane. The park is the hotspots among snorkelers and divers.
- Bahia Honda State Park: Covering over 500 acres the park is the one-stop spot for all the fun Florida is known for. With a perfect blend of wildlife and adventure, it has become one of the finest spots for vacationers.
- Butterfly and Nature Conservatory: Apart from the beaches and the bustling streets, exploring the conservatory is the prime thing to do on a Florida Key vacation.
The Florida Key is the hub of idyllic beaches and underwater sculptures. In addition to the marine beauty, the Key has many historical attractions to visit. Due to its popularity among the tourists, the real estate of the Florida Key has grown immensely. For the sake of your comfortable stay vast array of Florida Keys Vacation Rentals by Owners are available at an undeniable cost.